|Rotary Club of Secunderabad Sunrise
Club Assemblly on 10.08.2013 at Hotel Courtyard Marriott .
Our first meeting of the year, Club Assembly, was held today i.e. 10th August 2013. Please find the details of the meeting below.
Meeting Started at 0830 am with a sumptuous breakfast at Momos.
Members Present - 13
1. President Rtn. Phanindra Kumar presented some of the plans for the year.
2. Mainly two issues were discussed
- How to increase member participation and attendance?
Some of the ideas were explored and would now be implemented.
- Service Projects and Matching Grants Director Rtn. Ramayya presented the need to take up some long term service project and implement it.
a. Explore and implement donation of 1000 no.s of benches with or without matching grants.
b. Taking up a long term project to adopt a village and develop it.
c. Creating and Managing Libraries and Information Centers in Govt. Schools.
3. An outstation trip has been proposed during September - around 14/15 Sep. Details would be worked out and circulated shortly.
4. International Director Rtn. Rajesh handed over a Flag of one of the Rotary Clubs he visited last month to Rtn. Phanindra Kumar. Meeting Closed at 1020 am.
Though the attendance was on the lower side, there was healthy participation and good discussions had taken place. I urge all members to start attending the meetings numbers and ensure good participation in meetings. Some of the meeting pictures enclosed.